Full-Time Business Development Representative
Enviro Clean Services, LLC is a full service environmental business. The Company provides emergency response and remediation service, waste disposal, environmental consulting and environmental/civil engineering. The Company is looking to hire a Business Development Representative to join our team in our Midland, TX office. The Business Development Representative is responsible for performing outside sales activities supporting the Oil, Gas and Chemical segments. The Company services oil and gas exploration companies (operators) as well as midstream/pipeline companies and numerous service companies.
- Maintain, grow, and further leverage existing accounts as well as identify and capture new opportunities for business.
- Manage sales territory.
- Vertical markets primarily to include oil and gas exploration and service companies, midstream/pipeline companies, and chemical companies.
- Cold call new customers.
- Develop qualified leads and close business against predetermined sales activity and goals.
- Take customer inbound phone calls when required.
- Maintain technical knowledge and understanding of product line and service offerings; enough to communicate with customers.
- Help in the writing of proposals.
- Provide marketing support at networking events, tradeshows, workshops, conferences/seminars, association meetings, etc.
- The duties and responsibilities in description are representative categories. These general categories do not necessarily constitute an exhaustive list of duties of the position.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales or client service environment, preferred (sound understanding of the principles of sales and customer development).
- Preferably environmental and/or waste experience.
- Preferable with prior experience calling on the Oil and Gas marketplace within Texas
- Highly effective communication skills – oral, written, and group.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Organizational skills and effective management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable use of MS Office software.
Since 1994, Enviro Clean Services, LLC, has served clients combining professional excellence with an innovative, common sense approach to environmental, safety, and compliance challenges. Enviro Clean continues to pursue this commitment to excellence through the application of our professional, cost-efficient, and creative environmental solutions in meeting our customers’ varied and individual needs. To learn more about our company, our culture and our opportunities, please visit us online at www.envirocleanps.com.
How to ApplyPlease email a resume to the HR Director to [email protected]. Applicants will be notified by email regarding potential interviews for this position. Please check your email on a daily basis.
4515 total views, 2 today