Full-Time Business Development Manager – Staffing
Do you have a strong background in Sales for the Staffing Industry looking to work for one of the largest and most successful Staffing companies in the world? Would you enjoy finding new staffing clients, building relationships, and achieving client satisfaction in the Pasadena market?
In a Staffmark Sales role, you will be selling, building and developing our market presence. We are searching for someone with experience in temp, temp to hire, and direct hire staffing sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates sales and profits for the Company using professional selling methodology. Maintains working knowledge of compensation strategies and market penetration.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from networking, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet web sites, and other sources.
- Sells throughout assigned territory to call on prospective customers to solicit business. Calls on prospects; makes sales presentations and explains company services; assess client needs for staffing options (i.e., temp, perm, EMS).
- Gathers requirements from prospects and customers, interacts with other company departments to finalize proposal details, and presents proposals to prospective customer. Negotiates fees, closes sales orders and obtains signed contract with Senior Regional Executive pricing approval.
- Builds business partnership by maintenance of client with regards to staffing needs. Makes follow up visits to client to ensure satisfaction with company services and maintains on-going client relationships with existing customers. Reviews accounts periodically to ensure profitability, adjusts fees and pricing structures as required with Senior Regional Executive approval. Schedules and conducts periodic service audits to ascertain levels of client service.
- Understand business objectives and work environment of customer.
- Obtains and maintains complete and accurate information on prospective customers and existing customers.
- Monitors and evaluates sales activities based on goals and targets.
Experienced candidates in retail management, outside sales, and sales management do well in these roles.
Staffmark offers a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to work for one of the top 10 commercial staffing companies in the United States. Staffmark provides a wide range of staffing solutions, including temporary, temporary-to-direct, direct hire, and professional placement. If you’re ready for the next step in your career, forward your resume for immediate consideration!
Desired qualifications include:
- Great communication skills
- A Bachelors Degree preferred, and a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in sales and staffing, or a combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience (and comfort with) selling to light industrial customers. We need a tough minded individual willing to get into those industrial environments to sell.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Desire to continue growing in your career is imperative!
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V
How to ApplyPlease send resumes and salary requirements to [email protected].
2981 total views, 1 today