Full-Time SEC Reporting Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SEC Reporting Manager
Etonien’s San Francisco office is looking to build out its current bench of the best and brightest financial talent in the market to support the growing demand of our client base, which consists of Fortune 500 companies, Private Equity backed companies and well known middle market firms.
Etonien is a professional services consulting firm focused on project, interim, and interim to hire opportunities within the accounting, finance, tax, audit, and financial systems space.
Our firm is looking for well-qualified and motivated Manager level SEC consultants to lead the SEC filing process for on of our clients.
The ideal professional will have 8+ years of progressive experience with extensive SEC filing knowledge and a CPA is required. If this description of technical skills and educational background match your skillset and expertise, we encourage you to apply.
- Lead quarterly external SEC filing process, including drafting and reviewing documents, ensuring quality, and administering strict timeline
- Lead annual external SEC filing process (10K) including working across the entire organization to refresh all annual disclosures; draft and review document; coordinate legal and executive review; and ensure quality and timeliness
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations for share-based compensation, equity and other G/L accounts
- Preparation of monthly consolidated cash flow statements.
- Assist Senior Director with ad hoc technical accounting projects
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA (with big Four experience) required and an MBA is desirable
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience
- Must have significant SEC experience including disclosure checklist write-ups and completion
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley reporting is highly desirable
- Detailed knowledge of consolidations
- Strong knowledge of GAAP required; knowledge and application of IFRS highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to work self efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines with a positive and professional attitude
- Desire and willingness to learn new areas of accounting
- XBRL experience
How to Apply
Please submit your resume along with salary and wage expectations. Thank you.
58 total views, 1 today